Areas of Practice
- University College Dublin, B.C.L., H. Dip Eur Law., 1994
- New York State (all courts), 2000
- Federal, Southern District of New York
- Bar Association of the City of New York (member of the Medical Malpractice Committee)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Irish American Bar Association of New York
Informally, call me "Val" ("Mr. Wallace" is fine too if you prefer). Admitted to practice law in all Courts in the State of New York in 2000, I am also a dual Irish-American citizen.
After graduating from law school at University College Dublin, Ireland, I traveled, and ended up in California, working for an insurance company. I moved to New York City with the goal of passing the bar exam and practicing law. I worked as a paralegal in a Manhattan immigration law firm while studying at night for the Bar exam, and was admitted to practice law and represent clients before all Courts in November 2000 at the Appellate Division in Monroe Place, Brooklyn.