February 12, 2018


I suffer from mental health issues,severe depression, I stopped taking my medications bc I found out I was pregnant, I was upset at my boyfriend and made a report, I never mentioned that his friend was there the whole time and saw everything, I want to make this right but I don’t want to go to jail, and the lawyers I’ve called always ask if there’s charges pending but I haven’t admitted to not being honest until I get a lawyer first, I meet with the ADA this week, I feel bad for ruining his life and taking away his good job just because I was off my meds. Please help


You need to speak to (and be honest with) a criminal lawyer who handles Domestic Violence cases. You can call the Bar Association (212) 626 7373 for a referral.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers