June 9, 2014


When I file a motion to void and set aside a Void Order entered without jurisdiction other wise applying a retrospective law:

1. Can I file it before any court ?
2. Must the court enter a decision or it can disregard it?
3. Can I file a motion to void and set aside in the supreme court assuming a case was already filed at the supreme court?


Ordinarily, a petition to vacate an order is filed in the court that issued the order. There is no such thing as a "void order". The rest of your question makes no sense. You really should consider hiring a lawyer instead of doing this yourself.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers