June 5, 2014


after accident just x-ray taken at hospital but now have horrible pains at back even can not work
car registered to own business and February total income is 15k don't know how to claim this

need an attorney can do both injury and claim business loses
i have full coverage um 250k and not sure about other party insurance


X-rays won't show damage to intravertebral discs in your back. It sounds like you might have delayed onset impingement/radiculopathy, but definitely you should have it checked out by an orthopedic surgeon. Go to the precinct for your Police Report and get thee to a lawyer's office asap. A rear-end case is presumptively the other guy's fault, so in terms of liability, you would have a very strong case.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers