July 13, 2018


How do i help my firend whos in prision for fail accusation by his daughter and his daughters is mentally unstable


The only thing you can do is get him a criminal defense lawyer. Use 'find a lawyer' or call the Bar Association for a referral. Make sure you know where he is currently being held, so he can be located.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers