November 29, 2017


My daughter got hit by suv yesterday while she was riding her bike it was hit and run she now in the hospital with fractured skull bleeding in the brain and a fractured collerbone bone. Is there anything you can do to help


Please call 911. Make sure the Police investigate. Obtain a copy of the Police Report. It is a crime to leave the scene of an accident. Call a local personal injury lawyer in your area (or do a search for one on this site). There could be surveillance camera footage. There could be witnesses. If the vehicle is never identified, you may still have a compensation claim with MVAIC.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers