My child was injured and the company has agreed to settle. How do I get a judge to sign the Infant Compromise Order ?

January 5, 2015


I live in Kings county NY.


My colleagues are right. And the judge can still refuse to authorize the settlement if he/she is not convinced it's in the best interests of the child. Personally, I think you should have an attorney do it. The clerk's office in Brooklyn will refuse to accept a defective petition.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers