August 6, 2018


My wife cheated on me and I suffered a documented trauma that landed me in a hospital for over a week. I had to get STD tests too. Can I sue my wife's lover, her boss, for actual documented psychological damages?


The old common law tort of 'alienation of affection' has been abolished in New York.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers