How do I write a petition to the court to access some/all of my settlement?

April 22, 2014


-Due to receive it in 4 years
-CAN access part, but what is up to judge
-Can I transfer it to a new bank (moving out of state)
-What do I need to go about this?


Its very hard to understand what you're asking here. Contact the attorney who represented you in getting the settlement.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers