October 1, 2014


Small claims or involved a lawyer this driver had not pay insurance since may of this year and they still had plates


If you have no other automobile insurance available to you, and you didn't cause the accident, your best bet would be to file a claim with MVAIC, which was set up to deal with these types of situations. Best of luck.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers