December 9, 2014


I got into a car accident. Someone hit me. I called the police and it was his fault. Can I sue him?


See the guide I wrote to the "serious injury" requirement on my profile. If you weren't injured, you'd only be entitled to bring a property damage claim for the repairs to your car.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers