December 14, 2015


I need a physician to back me on a medical judgement issue. I need to find one retired, or not, that I can run the issue through with and ask for assistance. I have tried securing an attorney. Please just refer to this issue. If there is a listing in Google, please tell me what to search for. They would be asked about the medical issue, not law merits.


If you're pro-se, it's going to be extra difficult. I could be wrong, but I believe most consulting services offer their services to Medical Malpractice Attorneys and Legal Nurse Consultants only. Best of luck.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers