May 1, 2014


I recently got into a car accident . I was rear ended by one car while I was sitting at the intersection. immediately after I felt a second Impact from the car behind that one . I went to the hospital to ensure I was fine in which they gave me a shot a medication called torodol . Ive been have more frequent back pain , I was wondering if I had a claim or should I just push through and hope it doesnt get worse


If you're on a prescription painkiller and feeling back pain after a rear-end accident, I would recommend you get a copy of the Police Report and see a personal injury lawyer asap. You won't be charged a dime, and you need to file for No-Fault benefits within 30 days of the accident - assuming you don't want to pay for your medical treatment out of your own pocket. You never know how your back pain may progress. Back pain is not something to gamble with.

Contact us today if you need help with a similar matter.

Online answers to questions do not create an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship without a signed retainer agreement.

See All Questions & Answers